- The stationary was designed with readability in mind.
- The vibrant color palette was chosen for its "vitality".
- Ample white space was used for balance between the negative and positive space for aesthetic composition.
The following stationary items were designed in Adobe Photoshop.
Template Cover Page
Template Introduction Page
Template Content Page
The Cuyahoga Medical Center Document Template is available in PDF format .
From print to digital:
- The most important site content was designed to be located "above the fold", or that everything can be seen by the user without the need for scrolling.
- The site specific search functionality is key for the user experience in a site, such as a hospital, housing a vast amount of content.
- Browsing is just as important for the user experience; keywords and topics are in place on the home page for quick findability.
- The branding - color palette and typography - have remained consistent from print products to the virtual experience.
- White space is just as vital in aesthetic composition for digital as it is for print pieces.
The following wireframes were created using Adobe Photoshop.
Site Specific Search
Sample Content Page
The mobile designs maintain brand consistency and reinforce the optimal user experience across all promotional materials.
The following wireframes were created in Adobe Photoshop.
Mobile Content Page
The mapping system is an extension of the hospital's optimal user experience - maintaining brand consistency (more subtle palette) and providing intuitive wayfinding.